Are you finding yourself a little short on ideas when it comes to buying gifts for all those wonderful ladies you share your life with? There are a number of special occasions that keep coming around year after year. It’s no wonder you keep coming up short. Birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Christmas and of course not forgetting Valentine’s Day. Don’t get disheartened though, because there are so many options you should never find your gifts lacking. But we understand you can sometimes feel like a rabbit in headlights. Wondering which way to turn and which special gifts for her you should pick this time round.
There are so many questions you could be asking yourself. What does she want? What does she need? Would she actually prefer to be given nothing at all? Well we think you can probably guess the answer to the last one. Don’t be a fool, of course she wants a gift, stupid!
Special Gift Ideas for Her
24k Gold-Dipped Natural Rose
- A natural rose dipped in 24 karat gold.
- It perfectly combines the beauty of a rose and the majesty of fine gold.
- Presented in an exquisite leather case, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Red Natural Rose Glazed & Trimmed
red glazed rose
- A real yellow rose which has been hand-picked at its height of beauty.
- Perfectly glazed with a trim of 24 karat gold
- Presented in a stylish display case made from PU leather, with a double-sided authenticity certificate.
Red Glazed Rose Heart Pendant
- Luxurious pendant created from red natural miniature rose petals.
- Styled in a heart shape, the pendant is studded with 21 radiant synthetic diamonds.
- Presented in a thick navy-blue velvet pouch, backed up by a lifetime warranty.
Keep the following in mind when choosing special gifts for her
- Keep in mind her likes and dislikes.
- Flowers and chocolates have become very common gifts which means they’re really not that special anymore.
- Think about the occasion you’re buying the gift for. An anniversary gift will not transpose into a Valentine’s gift.
- A surprise is always exciting, so try and keep your gift undiscovered until you come to hand it over.
- A personalised gift will always be more romantic, because it shows her how important she is to you.
- Spending hundreds of dollars will not guarantee success. Some of the most special gifts could cost nothing at all.
- Creativity is the name of the game when it comes to special gifts for the ladies. So put your creative side to good use. And yes you’ve got one, everyone has.
- Presenting your gift in style will add to the experience for your loved one. Don’t just hand it over in the bag you purchased it in. At the very least trim it up with ribbons and bows and find the right wrapping paper.
How to pick the perfect gift for your special someone
The gift that you choose will say a lot about the person you are so it’s perfectly understandable that you’re getting a little stressed about it. If your relationship is fairly new then the pressure will be even greater. So what exactly are you hoping to achieve with this special gift that you’re searching for? You know she’s going to appreciate any gesture that you make, but you want to go one better. You want the gift you choose to be useful and one that she’ll enjoy. Don’t worry, because we’ve got a few more tips that will help you achieve the desired effect with your special gifts for her.
Don’t try and make it too complicated
You must have heard the saying “It’s the thought that counts”. Well there is actually some truth in that statement. Choose a gift that is desirable but at the same time practical, because not all the ladies are looking for a complicated gift. Finding a gift that your partner will use is worth far more than an expensive gift or a high tech gadget.
Do some research and find out what she likes
There are lots of online gift sites that make the choosing of gifts really easy. You get the chance to compare prices and pick gifts that are similar to something that she already owns. Say for example, your special lady is an avid reader. We bet she’s got a favourite genre or author, so you would be wise to look for something similar. Gift sites such as Amazon make this easy. You don’t even have to ask. You will however, have to pay a little more attention throughout the year. Otherwise you’re going to miss some vital pointers.
Gifts don’t have to be material
It’s all too easy to be tempted by the expensive gifts but she might think that’s a bit of a copout. You’re telling her that you’re not afraid to spend piles of money, but are you telling her anything else? If you want to show your appreciation and love give her an experience rather than a material gift. Tickets to a music concert, cooking classes, an all over massage, or a ride in a hot air balloon will leave her with lasting memories and show how much you’ve thought about the special gift you’re buying for her.
Try and make your gift personal
If it’s a material gift you’re looking for see if you can make it personal and this will be a very thoughtful idea. Try and link your gift with a special memory she has or one that you share.
Her tastes, not yours are the ones that count
Try and keep in mind that the gift you’re buying is for her, not for you. You might think that the lingerie set is very sexy and be longing to see her wearing it. But is she going to be comfortable and confident wearing it? Take some time to evaluate the gift before you hand over the cash to be sure that you’re not being selfish. It’s not going to be easy, but you have got to be honest with yourself. Or your gift will go down in history as being the worst ever.
Now it’s time for you to take a deep breath. Armed with our helpful tips you should find your gift giving experience a breeze. It’s time to move on with your shopping and pick a special gift for her. Choose a gift that shows her how much you care and it’s bound to be a success. Giving gifts is an excellent way to show your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, in fact any special lady, how much you love and respect them and all that they do.
Giving gifts is a fun thing to do, not just for the recipient but for you as well.